Sunday, July 30, 2006
"Seventy-two hours" @ 11:09 PM
Roughly seventy-two hours have passed since I last blogged. Many things happened last Friday. Firstly, my feet; it suddenly hurts in the morning and the pain grows more and more as hours passed by. And then, I had an encounter with a dentist.

It was a nightmare. She drilled my two teeths.. the horror. Fuckin painful. And the bill is so high; $95! And then I had to rush to school for floorball gathering with my diploma mates. Talk abt rushing with an injured feet.

For some reason though the game was just about to start when I reached. And what's more I didn't care about the pain when I play, I just ran on my toes. Oh, oh! And I scored two goals! Alrite.... It was a mix of the diploma mates and the regular floorball players. We lost to the regular floorball players of cos, they're seriously 100x better. At night I hit Changi with my family for dinner.

Saturday; boring in the morning! But i play Forbidden Siren 2 day and night. Scary game with real-life myths. Still playing now; hard to complete! In the evening our family headed to IKEA for some window-shopping. Fortunately the trip wasn't wasted as I did bought something; a 7-Picture Frame holder.. or wadever its called.

Sunday; Today! Started the morning with religious class, ended somehow.. fast. Cos I'm like too engrossed so time flies, haha. Ridhwan cancelled his 'project appointment' with me so I went exploring Bedok Int. Then went back home to play Forbidden Siren 2 again. And guess what I found out while playing?

http://www.shibito.com/ - A mini site showing records of the ghost island itself. I think he or she decided not to adventure across that island anymore.
http://www.shu-mikami.com/ - One of the main characters in the game. All the particulars stated in the game are real! Everything.. Coincidently he kind of disappeared in real life too, I guess.

Reading about these just makes me wanna go there and find out the truth about that island. Oh, its in Japan btw. XX Island, they say that some ghouls populate the island now. Recently got separated from the rest of the world. Also very few villagers, but they don't seem to be villagers.. Are they?


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster