Thursday, July 13, 2006
"Rekindled" @ 11:23 PM
Today I happened to see Kamaliah. We're both surprised, in fact. She's still beautiful as always.. and short. Oops! Maybe she's grown taller, hehe. Although we didn't get to talk and just waved, somehow..
It just made me wanna chase her. Too bad, I didn't find her again afterthat.
Anyway, nothing much happened today. I have my new glasses now! But looks abit awkward. Guess I took a risky gamble, have to see how this new glasses can suit me.
Oh, and Norman is out. Sorrie for all his fans out there, but I strongly believe him, and Nurul were among the lowest. But I like Nurul.. so there you have it. My favourites are of cos Ima, Nurul, Paul, Hadi, and Gayle! So many. Ahaha.. my Top 6 picks are:
1) Rahimah Rahim
2) Paul Twohill
3) Gayle
4) Hadi Mirza
5) Nurul Maideen
6) Jay Lim / Jonathan
For number 6, I can't figure it out. I have to watch more episodes to convince myself!