Sunday, July 02, 2006
"Patriots" @ 11:25 PM
Somehow, I just feel like purchasing two NDP Preview tickets. From who, I do not know yet, maybe I'll try my luck at the Yahoo! Auctions or E-Bay. This year is afterall, the stadium's last year. I want to create memories. I'm listening to 'Reach Out For The Skies' by Taufik and Rui En as we speak for probably about a millionth time.
And let's say I have the tickets, who shall I give the other ticket to? It was already troublesome giving out my SYF tickets a few days ago, what about NDP? I'm going crazy.
And please do take care of your health, Mel. Though I know having chilli is nice once in a while, haha. About your deadlines, sort them out. Oh,oh! And that day just before the actual performance day on Saturday, thanks for taking your time out in going out with me. Really enjoyed it, although I know we've just toured two shopping malls. Haha, hopefully we can tour around again.
And don't know why Im having this funny feeling now...