Saturday, July 08, 2006
"Eyesores from Fatigue" @ 11:18 PM
Heyys. Today, no in fact the whole day, I was playing Kingdom Hearts II. Finally the second disc that I bought is playable! And now I can play through the game very smoothly. Except now that the other two games that I got are semi-playable.
Oh, oh! And yesterday. It all goes like this; I took bus 60 home, and then I had to sit beside this girl, a malay girl. Big deal.. I was quite tired. So it was not that long a trip, about twenty minutes. So I fell asleep soon enough. I can feel myself dreaming yet being partly awake, so when the bus tends to turn to the left/right we tend to knock each other off. The first few ones I could stop myself from knocking her shoulder to shoulder but I don't know about the rest. I totally fell asleep afterwards, hahaha. When I woke up, it was already a few stops before hers. When she got off she smiled at me, and for dunno why I smiled back too. And when she alighted we looked at each other. Weird.. And nay, its not love at first sight/sleep! ><
Oh well, thats all. My eyes are super tired, and I want to catch the 3rd-placing match for World Cup later; Portugal vs Germany. Germany with the upper edge, but now I want Portugal to win.