Thursday, July 27, 2006
"Crush the Morning" @ 10:32 PM
So today I alighted there. At Kaki Bukit, where I used to alight in the past to go to my old sch. And there I saw Xinyi! Xinyi.. we chatted. Quite alot of stuff, she's still.. short as ever. Oops, haha. We sat together in the bus and talked crap lar. And we alighted at the same bus stop and we're off on our way to class together. Oh, she's so shweet...
Then today wasn't really a good day. Feng shui not good. I was struggling with OOP as usual, and later in the evening I did a question wrongly. I so regretted it, how I wished I would have studied for it more. And then later I went to submit some assignments and left for home.
Boring day lar actually. Tomorrow dental check up day! And yet, Ilias and the three trolls are going on a 'group date'?! Wth.