Saturday, July 22, 2006
"Bored Saturday" @ 11:50 PM
Today wa was... wasn't just my day.
Had to deal with a few stuffs, namely a spammer in my Kingdom Hearts: Sanctuary Within forums. But that soon was put to rest when me and my cousin tried to soften things up. We dota-ed afterthat, but I kinda suck so I was just like trying out new stuff.
Then I got nothing to do afterthat. The whole stretch from 4pm onwards. So I tried playing Winning Eleven on my PSP... nah. Not workin again. I have to repatch that stupid Devhook again. And I was too unhappy abt being stuck at home not doing anything that I went to sleep for a while.
However, today.. my luck's finally changed. At night, nasyitah MSNed me, and my sleepy face became suddenly awake again. At least, for the moment I'm chatting with her. And YET she's still busy the next sat! Rgh.. Sedih lah aku nas. Hahaha.. but nvm, I'll pick another day to go out together. :)